Bumbleberry

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Michael's First Christmas Day!

Do not confuse this with Michael's First Christmas Eve.

This is the Christmas blog entry #2!

Don't worry.  There will be at least one more after this. :)

Today we celebrated Christmas with the Polingo Family in Litchfield.

Michael was once again super excited, except this time he only took a 20 minute nap all day!!!


Anyway, we had a good time.  Michael enjoyed more table food today.  This time it was lasanga!  We've determined that he is an Italian food lover...much like his parents!

After lunch, we hung out and waited for Michael's other Godfather, Joey to arrive!  Michael was very excited to see him and had to get dressed up in his Santa gear for the occasion.




Then we started opening presents.  One was a little large for Michael, but I know he loved trying to open it!

I know he's also gonna love what was inside from his Godfather Joey...his own Cars flip couch!

Other presents he got were...


Blocks from Grandma and Grandpa
and a stuffed penguin that plays music from Aunt Margie and Uncle George.

Here are some other fun pics of Michael today hanging out with his aunts and uncles!

Michael and Margie - "I'm not takin' a nap and you can't make me!"

Michael and Uncle Jim

Michael and Cousin Josh
I like presents!

Jim being the bingo caller!
I love cheese!



We also managed to get a somewhat decent family picture today!



We hope you had a very Merry Christmas Day!

Stay tuned for the Pieper Family Christmas Celebration
entry which will happen once my Dad is home from the hospital and feeling well!

Love, Jen, Rob and Santa aka Michael!





1 comment: