Bumbleberry

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Plastics"

My sisters have taken their daughters to an open gym hour at a local gymnastics place several times.
 
I'll admit...when Kate asked me to go one Friday, I was hesitant, but also desperate to get out of the house.  I explained to M that we would be going to Gymnastics.  He had no idea what that meant.  We'd be jumping in with our eyes closed.
 
And that's what he did.  Well, maybe not with his eyes closed, but he definitely jumped!
 
It was wonderful and he LOVED it!!!
 



Jumping on the trampoline!
 

Jayde on trampoline




 
 
Love the face!
 
 
 

Miss Brooklyn - love the arms!

How can you NOT smile in the block pit?


 


 

Oh so sweaty!


Afterwards, we went to McD's in hopes the littles would fall asleep on the way home.
No such luck!
 
All I heard was "Mom, I want to go back to plastics."
 
"Michael, can you say 'Gym'?"
"Gym"
"Nastics?"
"Nastics"
 
"Gym-nastics"
 
"Plastics"
 
I felt like I was in the friends episode where Joey tries to learn French.
 
We have been back to "plastics" one time since then, but it's only a winter/spring thing, so it is now done til next year.
Good thing Papa and Nanny have a trampoline!


No comments:

Post a Comment