Bumbleberry

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun Night Out

Friday was my good friend, Chantel's Birthday. In honor of that day, we had all planned on going out on Saturday to Buca's for a birthday celebration.

Then...I get an email on Wednesday saying that Chantel's husband, Ryan, had hired a limo and was going to pick all of us up on the way to the restaurant. Yay! Best of all, it was going to be a surprise for Chantel!

Knowing that the Birthday Girl was going to be caught off-guard without a camera, I brought mine with for some fun limo pics. I even got an "Oh, my gosh, she has the camera" as they pulled up to the front of our house that night. (Yes, Chantel, I heard it!) It was a fun night with the husbands along as well. The only thing missing was our friend, Charlotte and her husband, Tom. All-in-all, it was a great night with lots of food, friends and fun!



Chantel and Ryan


Chantel and Ryan, Jan and Tim, Teresa and Greg, and Jen and Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment