Not much...
This past weekend was spent lounging around the house. Rob hung out with friends on Friday night and his lovely (but nauseated) wife got to spend the evening hangin out with one of my best friends, Teresa! It was a nice way to spend the night...watching girly movies in comfy clothes with no one to impress but ourselves!
Teresa is about ready to pop...literally. She's pregnant and due at the end of this month! I'm so excited for her and her husband, Greg. They are going to be great parents. With a little luck, I'll be able to be there for the blessed event! Can't wait to meet this little peanut!
I was lucky enough to get out of work early today. Now, I am not one to take this extra time for granted. I got home, ate a little supper (yes, at 4:30 and no, I'm not 80!) and took Harley for a walk all in prep for a nice, early bedtime since I'm back to work in the am.
See ya next time!
Love your posts, Jen; you're a creative writer! Congrats to Christine; hope the babies are healthy and well and they'll be on their way home soon. Sounds like you had a busy, but full and very satisfying, well-balanced day! A little work, a little fun, some great exercise, a happy Harley, and sufficient rest to get back to work early tomorrow morning. Lots of Love, Mom
ReplyDelete