Bumbleberry

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

I feel like I should have something profound and exciting to write about as we bid farewell to 2010.

Lots of fun and exciting things happened this past year for my family and me.

Babies were born, baptised, and grew into fun little people who now blow kisses, give high fives, and intentionally pull hair when it looks like fun.

We found out a new little one is on the way and should arrive in February.

In all reality, there were a lot more things than babies that happened, but they tend to be the highlight.  Hey...I'm an L&D nurse.  It's my job to make them the highlight of every new parents' life.  Why should it be different in my personal life?

I have no pictures to show you or stories to recap everything that happened this past year.

Instead, I'm going to wish all my family and friends a
Happy and Joyful New Year!

2010 was good to us, but here's to an even better 2011!

Be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment