On Saturday night at 10:30pm, I completed my first official obligatory holiday act as a mom...I dyed the Easter eggs! I really wanted to do the ones with his name on it. We did them when we where little and I always loved it! I know he's way too little to understand and participate, but I still had to do it.
The best of the finished product
On Easter Sunday, Michael and I hit the road to spend the day with my Mom's side of the family. It had been our plan to go as a family, but Rob's dad had a little health scare, so he decided to go to see his family that day. It actually turned out to be a fairly decent day. Michael wasn't too cranky and enjoyed being held by all his aunts, Nana and Papa. He also got to meet his cousins Claire and Daniel and get a closer look at Brooklyn and Jayde.
A closer look at Cousin Jayde
My Godson Daniel meeting Michael
Wyatt and Ava chillin on the swings
Snuggling with Papa
Dee, James and Wyatt
(Yes, they are his parents! Just prepping for Mexico!)
Andy, Ava and Jayde
(Jo was working)
Michael and his Easter Bunny from Gramma and Grandpa Polingo
We are still going to the chiropractor and as convinced as I was that it was a cure-all, I'm now being a little more reserved and thinking of it as a "mild helper" instead. Wednesday night he cried for 4 hours straight, only taking time out to eat. I headed to Target and and got some Gripe water. We put it in his bedtime bottle and it actually seemed to help a little bit. We'll test it out again tonight and see what the results are.
Today, I'm even getting smiles out of the little man. It kinda makes all the other bad days just disappear. I can't wait for him to be more smiles and less cries. I know it's coming and I'll keep waiting.
Here is his ten week pic!
Thanks for checking in!
I love, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! What is GRIPE water? Maybe I ought to be drinking it! :-) Love your post, Jen, and thanks for sharing the pics!!
ReplyDelete