It has been four months since this new little person came into our lives!
Everyone says this about their babies, but he is growing so fast!
At his 4 month well check yesterday,
He weighed 14 pounds 13 ounces (51%).
He was 26.6 inches long (94%).
His head was 17 inches (75%).
He got 3 shots yesterday and was less than thrilled about them.
Go figure!
There are so many things that I love about this little guy.
I love how he laughs when I tell him stories (made-up ones, but still :)).
I love how focused he is when I read him books.
I love how, when he sleeps, he crinkles his forehead when I kiss it. It's like he's trying to keep my lips on his head a little longer!
I love how he loves to sleep on my chest for naps and can do so for hours!
I love how he magically calms down when I sing to him...a voice only a son could love!
I love that I know what his cries mean...tired? hungry? diaper?
I love how he smiles at me at 3am, 5am...basically anytime in the middle of the night that he wakes up.
I love how he stretches in such contentment!
The list could go on and on, but those are my favorites!
Mommy and Daddy Love You Michael!!!
and.....could he possibly get ANY cuter?!!? He is beautiful..hmmm, guess I should say handsome...beyond words....YOU ARE BLESSED!
ReplyDelete