It has been awhile since I've blogged, and I know you were all wondering where my latest "month" post was or what in the world we've been up to! (Just kidding, but I do know of a couple people...mom and Dee...who have been religiously checking for updates.)
There has been a lot of new stuff happening around the Polingo home.
Michael is now 7...almost 8...months old! Once again, he cooperated for his 7 month pictures!
| 7 months old! |
We did a lot of end-of-the-summer stuff, including many trips to the zoo with our friends.
| Best Buds! |
![]() |
| What a cutie! |
| Our attempt at a self-portrait family picture. |
| Daddy and Michael |
![]() |
| Holding hands with Dad |
Surprise, surprise, we did another trip to the zoo, but this time with cousins Ava and Brooklyn and Auntie Katherine. Kate asked me if I ever get bored at the zoo. I told her no, cause every time I go to the zoo, I see or learn something new! For example, this time I saw a bear laying on a rock and the tigers actually walking around! A Great Day!
| Ava and Brooklyn checking out the tigers |
| The 3 cousins! |
| Ava walking on the retaining wall and Michael taking a nap in the Moby...he still loves it! |
We had a supper date with Nana and Papa...
Michael is becoming extremely comfortable with sitting all by himself.
He really likes to move, but isn't doing much crawling yet.
Right now he's doing more of a roll and scoot with a half-army crawl looking thing.
He is talking more and more every day, but no real words yet. We get a lot of "ga ga ga".
He loves his food and is very vocal about when he thinks he should be eating.
During September, we also started laying him down while he was still awake aka "crying it out". Up until now, I had held him for almost every nap since he was born. It took a couple days, but he is doing pretty well with it. We still have days where he cries for a while, but overall it's a much better nap experience for him. He sleeps better and longer than when we were holding him. He also is going to bed around 7pm and usually stays sleeping until 5:30 or so.
Yay!
We all know I could go on and on.
I already feel like I put too much in one blog post, but this has gotten us through September.
But don't you worry!
The 8-month mark is just around the corner and I'm sure I'll have much more to post then!
Until then, thanks for checking in!


No comments:
Post a Comment