Last year, my church started doing something called Trunk or Treat. Members of the church decorate their cars, load up on candy, park in the parking lot and hand the candy out to any kid that shows up! Last year I had to work, but this year, I got Michael dressed in his "costume" and headed over for some fun! No candy for Momma or Michael, but it was fun to see some people that I hadn't seen in a while.
My Mom and Dad decorated the back of my Dad's pick-up complete with lights. They passed out juice boxes and got to cuddle with their grandkids. They also happened to win the "Best Decoration" award! Congrats, Mom and Dad!!!
 |
| He fell asleep before the fun started! |
 |
| Mom and Dad and their winning display! |
 |
| Papa, Nana and their little pumpkin (after he woke up)! |
 |
| Michael with cousins Daniel and Claire |
 |
The best picture we could get of all the grandkids with Papa and Nana!
Ava the Witch, Wyatt the Monkey, Jayde the Cow, Brooklyn the Monkey and Michael the Pumpkin! |
No comments:
Post a Comment