Bumbleberry

Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For...

I got to see this before I left for work this morning...




And I got to do this when I got home from work tonight...





If I had to spend Michael's First Thanksgiving at work, nothing could beat starting and ending my day with my 2 favorite guys!


Rob and Michael spent the day out in Litchfield hanging out with Rob's family.  Michael was a little apprehensive at first with all the faces he hadn't seen for a bit, but he did recognize and have some smiles for his Godfather Joey.



Here are some other pics of Michael from his day with the Polingo's!

Michael and Grandpa

Michael and Auntie Margie

Michael and Uncle Pete

Michael and Gramma (after Michael had supper!)

Eating lunch in the high chair that Daddy used when he was a baby!


Michael in his First Thanksgiving Duds!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
We hope you had a safe, happy and fun time with those you love!



Jen, Rob and Michael

1 comment: