Bumbleberry

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meet my new nephew!!!

When I got home tonight, I made myself sit down and import some pictures to my computer.  I had some super cute ones on there that I really want to share!  I didn't realize that I had over 300 pictures on the camera!  There have been alot of things that I have to write about...a trip to the zoo with my dad...shopping for shoes with my boys...a girls day out...and finally Michael demonstrating all the new things he's learning!!!



But...there are some very important pictures that I want to share first.
The Pieper family has grown yet again!

My sister Dee and her husband James welcomed their second baby boy early this morning!

Gavin Michael arrived at 4:08am...1 hour after mom and dad arrived at the hospital!

Both Momma and Baby are doing great and Dad is relieved (I think) that they didn't have to stop to get gas on the way to the hospital.
I didn't see Wyatt while he saw his little brother, but spoke with him afterwards and he is very proud and happy that his baby brother came out of his mommy's tummy!

Thanks, Dee and James for letting me barge in on you tonight to visit the little man.

And for all of you out there counting, the Pieper grandchildren are now tied...
3 boys and 3 girls!!!

Get ready for some cuteness!!!



Love those little footprints!!!

Ridgeview gives each baby a pair of socks with their birth year on them.


Love those little lips!!!

Proud Mommy and Daddy and Baby Gavin

My beautiful sister!  Doesn't she look great?!?!?!



Happy Birth Day, Gavin Michael!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment