Bumbleberry

Friday, July 27, 2012

Where does the time go?

Someone mentioned that they hadn't seen an updated post for a while.

I'll admit, I've been slacking.  You see...I got this new thing called an iPhone.  Since I got it, I barely open the laptop anymore.  It's just too easy to check facebook and email on the phone!  I finally decided that I really need to update.  Too much has happened so far this summer...

I hate to say it, and feel free to turn away now, but here come a ton of pictures...

Some from April....

You were warned!

We went to the zoo with Papa Peeps...

It was still cold in April.  It's tough to remember just how chilly now that we're at the end of July!

Papa teaching Michael how to drive the tractor!



We got Michael's first pair of shoes...

He was thrilled...can't you tell???

Michael started doing tricks with his sippy cup and eating with a fork!!!



Mommy got a day/evening away with the girls!

The 6 of us can have fun anywhere!!!  Even on a pontoon under the awning while a thunderstorm keeps us at the dock!
Hence, "the drowned rat" look I got going!

Don't ask...  (told ya, Jan!)

Michael and Mommy took Cousin Ava to the zoo!

Tough "Farm Girl" Ava!

Watching the bird show


Ava showing Michael the fish in the new coral reef!

Okay, so this is already crazy-long!

Unfortunately it only brings me to the end of May.

I'll spare you the rest until a later date.

Thanks for checking in!
Rob, Jen and Michael



1 comment:

  1. New husband, eh? I'd love to meet Ron sometime :)

    ReplyDelete