As promised (or feared) here is a recap of June!
 |
| The night of my birthday, I went in to check on him before I went to bed. I found him like this! |
 |
Yet another fever and ear infection. Poor little guy just looks miserable!
Daddy puts Holy Water on his head for a blessing when he doesn't feel good. He grabbed the bottle and held it to his head!
My good little Catholic boy! |
Michael's First Haircut
June 22, 2012
Dawn's Salon in Belle Plaine by Auntie Dawn!!!
 |
| All set for my haircut! Check out my rain gutters behind my ears! |
 |
| He was bribed with chicken nuggets! He also hated the cape, so we went au naturale! |
 |
| All done! Thank you Auntie Dawn! |
 |
| The finished product! He looks like such a little man now! |
We got a new pool!
We celebrated Daddy's Birthday and Grandma and Grandpa Polingo's Anniversary!
 |
| Michael and Grandma |
 |
| Michael and Godfather Joey |
 |
| Michael and Daddy with Grandma and Grandpa Polingo |
 |
Michael painted a surprise picture for Daddy's birthday!
(He wasn't crazy about the paint on hs hands!) |
 |
| Love this one! He looks a little devilish though :) |
 |
| Checkin' myself out in the mirror after my bath! |
Michael got tubes in his ears on June 28, 2012
due to too many ear infections and antibiotics!
 |
| Trying to get his ID and allergy bands off! |
 |
| Playing with a new car Papa and Nana brought me after my ear tubes were put in. |
I was going to add July to this post as well, but it got too long again!
At least I'm getting better at taking pictures!
Don't fear, I'm sure a July update will soon follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment