Well, I gotta say, I'm getting a little better! It's only August 7th and I am already posting for July!
July was very busy, but I must have been slacking in the picture department cause I only have pictures from a few events! Don't worry...there are plenty of pictures from those events though! :)
The beginning of July, we opted not to go to a family get-together with my family since a couple of my nieces had been exposed to hand, foot and mouth disease. Well, the joke was on me, cause a few days after that gathering, Michael was diagnosed with H, F and M. It intially started with a mild temp and worsening diaper rash including some pustule type things...not good! I took him into the pediatrician, she took one look at his rash and said it was H, F and M. She then looked down his throat and he had "horrendous" canker sores all the way down his throat! No wonder he was so miserable! Thank goodness it only lasted for a short time! Unfortunately, we missed some other fun acivities including all of Belle Plaine BBQ days festivities. Oh, well. There's always next year!
The good news is that since he had tubes put in his ears, he hasn't had one ear infection! I know it's only been a month, but I'm optimistic!
We had a spur-of-the-moment gathering with all of my sisters and their kiddos.
 |
| All the cousins! |
 |
| We went to the McDonald's playplace! Michael was not too thrilled with going down the slide. |
 |
| My newest nephew, Gavin! Isn't he adorable?!?!? |
We went to the Scott County Fair! I must be a bit of a "fair snob" cause I was not impressed, but Michael had fun looking at all the animals and riding on the tractors!
 |
| The BIG Percheron horses! |
 |
| Mchael liked the goats the best. He tried to pick this one's nose! |
 |
| All smiles! |
 |
| "How much does this thing cost?" |
Every year, we have the Pieper Picnic to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday and have a family reunion. The weather was perfect and we got to see a lot of new cousins! See Gavin in the picture above? Well, the Pieper's have been busy cause there have been 2 babies born since he arrived! We got to meet one of them at the picnic and the other was too new to join us. Congrats to all my cousins and their precious little ones!
 |
| Playing ladder golf with Daddy |
 |
My Grandpa and his kids!
Mike (my dad), Ray, Frank
Mary, Jean, Julie, Tony
Trese, Kathy, Grandpa, Carol |
 |
| The Birthday Boy and his cake...91 years old!!! |
 |
| His first taste of birthday cake! |
 |
My Family!!!
James and Wyatt, Rob and Michael, Jayde, Tony and Brooklyn, Andy and Ava
Jen, Dee, Dad holding Gavin, Mom, Katherine, Jodene |
 |
| We actually got a family picture! |
 |
| My Gorgeous parents! |
 |
| Grandpa used to play horsehoes, but for today, the bean bag toss had to do! |
It has been a very busy, but very fun July!
It was great to spend so much time with family and friends!
Love - Love - Love your post and the photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete