Bumbleberry

Friday, March 1, 2013

Apologies and Pictures!

Hello, All!

I want to apologize up front for being absent the past 6 months.  I blame it on my iPhone.  I do everything on it.  Well...everything except update my blog.

This is going to be very random with a little organization mixed in.  I'm going to start by plugging in some picks from last fall.  It seems so far away now.  Days when we didn't need to be bundled up to go outside!  Ahhhhh...those days will be here again before I know it!

Anyway, here are some picks from our trip to the Carver County Fair last August...

Michael and Cousins Claire and Daniel checking out the giraffe in the petting zoo.
Michael and Tippy the cow.  He's not a fan!

Michael looking at our friend, Gail's goats!

He loves the cows! (Even when he fell down!)

Michael and Godfather Andy
We got to watch Cousin Ava show her calf with help from her Dad.



We also were lucky enough to spend some time with friends...

Mommy and Michael at the dinosaur exhibit we went to with Mommy's friend Tasha and her kiddos

Michael and Miss Maci at the zoo! 

It was too hot to go outside, so we played at the mall instead.  Michael tried to steal Maci's blanket.

The Butterfly Exhibit at the zoo.

Trying to beat the heat at the zoo's splash pad.

Michael and Maci (We like the zoo.  Can you tell?)

Switching things up and going to the zoo with cousins Daniel and Claire and Auntie Dawn.

Claire and Michael with the bears!

A day at the park!  He LOVED it!!!

September was a pretty low key month...

Mommy and Michael at a parade in Jordan.  After this parade he started making the firetruck noise.
"WooooooWOOWOOWOOOWOOO"

Michael and Daddy

Drinking, driving and giving knuckles.
Looks like we have some teaching to do!!!

In October we did the usual October-type things...

M trying to hide in order to avoid a diaper change.


Trying on Daddy's cap

M and Harley - Buddies!!! (most of the time)

Relaxing in his couch

Supper with Mommy, Daddy and Auntie Peg

He insisted on eating with his hat on!
(As my dad would say "He's got a sh!t-eating grin on his face!)

We tried to take advantage of the weather and take some cute fall photos!

M and Cousin Ava
The first attempt at trying on the costume.  It didn't go well!

M with Papa and Nana - the cop and the prisoner - at Trunk or Treat.
They had "Pieper's Portable Prison"!

Papa and Nana with 4 of the 6 grandchildren


There was a TON of other happenenings in October, mostly centering around the demolition on my Mom and Dad's barn and their 3 silos.  I have many, many pictures of that, but it will have to be in another post. 

I know that where I am leaving off is still 4 months behind, but I hope you'll forgive me!  I'll try to be back sooner rather than later to fill you in on the rest!

I know you are just dying to know more!  Hehehe!

Thanks for checking in and for the requests for updates.  Again, I'm sorry I haven't been better about keeping updated.  Who knew that having a toddler would be so much work?  Oh, wait!  I did!  And I'm loving (almost) every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment