I have officially decided to give up on getting "caught up" on this blog. Let's face it, it's just not gonna happen. So...I am going to post some recent pictures of the fun we've been having lately!
| We celebrated Michael's 2nd Birthday in February! |
| We colored eggs for Easter |
| We moved out of our townhouse in June! |
| We welcomed this little man in July! |
| My newest nephew |
| We celebrated this lovely lady's birthday |
| Another one of the newest, simply because he's just so darn cute! |
| Papa and Nanny with the Grandkids on Nanny's Birthday |
| The whole family! |
| We went to a few parades - Michael loved the tractors, fire trucks and horses! |
| Grandpa joined us for the BBQ Days parade. He drove to and from the parade on his tricycle! |
| The Polingo's joined us for the BBQ days parade as well. |
| Michael and Daddy |
| We watched some "horsies" race on a beautiful July evening |
| We celebrated my Grandpa's 92nd Birthday! (That's him in the middle of the back row!) |
| Michael and Great-Grandpa Pieper - M is getting some horseshoe tips from the master! |
| I told him "If you give me one big smile, I'll leave you alone." He agreed. Not a fan of the camera, my grandpa! |
Well, as you can see, despite the amount of drama that has been going on in our lives, we have managed to have some fun too!
As I was looking through pictures, I have realized how much I have NOT picked up my camera in the past 6 months. Thank goodness for cell phone cameras!
Thanks for checking in! Hopefully we will have better news on the house front soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment