I know that my blogs about how far along in my pregnancy are probably getting a litle old, but like I said in my very first blog...this is a on-line diary sort of thing for me. Even though I have the "Pregnancy Journal" and should be writing stuff down in there, it just seems easier to pick up the computer and do a little typing.
Today I had my 34 week appointment and ultrasound.
Because of the ultrasound and the chance to see the kiddo again, Rob went with me.
But...we also had my mom go with to see it too. She hadn't seen an ultrasound since she herself had one 27 years ago with my youngest sister, Katherine. I felt bad at the end of the "picture show" cause it wasn't a long ultrasound and you really couldn't see much due to how big the baby is at this point, but I think she still had fun.
During the ultrasound we learned that the baby has "no shortage of movement" per the nurse practitioner.
It's heart was pumping away at 166 beats per minutes which is normal due to the amount of movement it was doing at the time.
It currently weighs 5 pounds 9 ounces (+/- a pound) and is in the 76th percentile.
The fluid levels were great coming in at 12.6 cm. Perfect!
The kiddo has been moving around a ton lately!
I have a feeling it is not going to be a small kid, but we'll find out soon enough.
3 weeks, 6 days and 12 hours to go.
Not that I'm counting.
:)
I'm counting! And I love the updates- you've got to do it- it's a dang big deal! And seriously... I don't know how you feel about it but this has been the fastest pregnancy ever! 3 weeks and 5 days to go... :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVED the "picture show" and could have watched that screen all day. Not only was I thrilled to be able to be there, but hugely HONORED to have been invited. I can't wait to meet Baby Polingo ... let the spoiling begin!
ReplyDeleteLove,Mom