First of all here are some pics of Rob with the little man...
This past month had a lot of developmental changes for him. A lot of those changes have happened very recently!
He had his first day in his exersaucer.
Harley looks less than thrilled.
We have tried and retried cereal multiple times. After that first few days, I thought we were on a roll. Then Michael decided to be picky and clamp his gums shut whenever I tried to sneak in a mouthful. After a few days of this, I held off for a little over a week and now we are trying it again. It seems to be going a little better. He keeps his mouth open for a few bites and that's about it. Hopefully those few bites will help him sleep better. He's been getting up every couple hours or so and requesting to spend some one-on-one time with his parents.
We also started putting him in his crib. Thursday was his first night in the crib and it lasted for all of one hour. He also didn't want to sleep in his cradle. I was so desperate for sleep by that point, that I slept with him in the recliner. Sue me. He's in the crib again right now, and I hope tonight goes better than last night!
Today he had his first day sitting (somewhat) by himself. I was close by and probably had my hands on him more than they were off, but they were off long enough for some pics!
Harley got a little ticked when I told him "off" the blanket.
We got out our fun "month" stickers tonight for his monthly picture update. This kid knows when mom wants to get a smiley picture and he's not being so cooperative. At least he's not crying!
We are all headed off to bed to prepare for the big Bar-B-Q Days parade tomorrow.
Check back then for more pictures!
Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment