No worries though, we were in the shade for the most part and he was slathered with tons of 50 spf sunscreen. I know sunscreen is not "recommended" for a 4 1/2 month old, but neither is sunburn.
He didn't not like the water, but he didn't seem too thrilled with it either. I was just happy that he was content with being outside in this heat.
I also kept him well-hydrated and we weren't outside for more than an hour and a half. See, I'm really not a bad mom!!!
We had a a bath, bottle and a good, long nap when we got home. That outside air sure was tiring for my little guy!
Here are some pics of our day at the pool with my sisters and their kiddos! (By the way, I did ask my sisters in these pics if they were okay with me posting their pics in their bathing suits. They both said yes :) I'm not that cruel!)
Michael and Mommy chilling in the pool!
Kate and Brooklyn
Dee and Wyatt
Miss Jayde. She carried that water bottle around a lot! Super cute!!!
Michael's first dip in the pool!
The Bumbo. He liked looking at the water!
Worn out!
But still has a smile to show off!
Miss Brooklyn...she hated the water at first, then I look over and she's standing under the sprayers...voluntarily!!! What a kid!
Happy Summer! Stay Cool!
Super cute pictures of Michael :) Pretty sure you're an awesome Mom!
ReplyDelete