Bumbleberry

Sunday, July 25, 2010

July Birthdays

Today we headed out to my mom and dad's for a day of celebrating birthdays. My Mom's was the 20th and my sister, Jo's, is on the 28th.

With all the new members our family has accumulated over the last 5 years, it's become necessary to combine celebrations. Not that we don't love to celebrate, but it can get hard to do so much celebrating, especially during the summer.

We had good intentions of having lunch and going outside to play some lawn games. Well after lunch everyone was so full, the lawn games were put on hold and we all sat down to watch a movie instead. It was still a good time and we were able to hang out and chat.

Today was also wonderful because I got to see and hold all of the babies. Yup, there are 3 of them. Wyatt (7 months) and Jayde and Brooklyn (4 months)...plus 2-year-old Ava. They are growing up so fast. I like to try to see them at least every 2 weeks, and usually think I do a pretty good job...until I see them. They change so much in just 2 weeks! Seeing as how the majority of my "followers" are moms, I'm basically preaching to the choir, I know. But it still amazes me!

And wouldn't ya know...I didn't pull out my camera once. The last picture I have of all of them was shortly after Jayde and Brooklyn were born. (No they're not twins. They were born 3 days apart to 2 different sisters.) The babies have officially grown out of their cute matching outfits and Ava isn't quite as willing to take pictures lately. But it's still cute, so I'm still posting it.




You gotta love familes. I know I sure love mine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Jen! I didn't realize they were all so close in age! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete