I went to bed last night full of nervousness about what I had eaten during the day and would it effect my test today.
I was careful not to eat anything this morning.
I checked into the clinic at 8:40am and went back to the lab to drink my breakfast...a lovely orange soda type beverage that reminded me of my Grandma Harms (orange pop was a favorite of hers).
The lab tech told me I had to sit in the waiting room for 1 hour. No walking around as it might effect the results of the test.
So with book in hand, I patiently waited...
At 9:40, she came back to get me...
Drew my blood...
And 1 minute later, I had the results.
I passed!!!!!
No Gestational Diabetes at this time. I will be rechecked at 25 weeks just to make sure. But for right now, I am a happy camper and all really is well!
Thanks everyone for your well wishes!
Papa and Nanny Peeps are VERY, VERY HAPPY!! Yeah-h-h, Baby Polingo!!
ReplyDelete