Bumbleberry

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The First One

Well, I'm going to give this a whirl. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. But everytime I get urge, I would think "What is so special about my life that everyone would want to know about it?" I don't have kids (unless you count Harley) and I lead a relatively boring life. Nothing really happens that facebook can't take care of. That's when I remembered that I don't have to have something fascinating to write about. This is my way of remembering things that happen in my life...in our lives!

I know Rob really won't be thrilled with this. He already thinks I spend too much time on the computer. That's when I remind him that this is a type of diary for me. When we went on our trip to South Dakota last September, I would sit down every night and type out what we did that day. There were days we did so much stuff! I didn't want to forget a minute! What he does not remember was his helping me with our daily memories...making sure I didn't forget something.

So that's where I am today. I'm starting my own little on-line diary, open for almost all to see! It won't be the most interesting thing for the random reader, but it'll be important to us to look back on someday and remember all of the trials and tribulations, joys and celebrations of our lives.

I'm glad you're taking the ride with me.


Harley and Snake

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Jen--it is so much fun and addicting! :) I'm a follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! I just discovered this and am so excited! I hear ya honey, I didn't think I had much to blog about either. Turns out I've been doing it for a year now and it's so fun to look back on :) Doesn't hurt that we both have simply amazingly stunning and beautiful specimens for dogs now does it?

    ReplyDelete