We have decided that our baby is going to be a stubborn thing. The ultrasound tech was not able to get the usual "profile" picture cause it wouldn't cooperate. It was also a good thing that we didn't want to find out what Baby P's gender is, cause we had a modest kiddo on our hands. Because they were not able to visualize the face, I have to have another ultrasound (oh, darn) at my next visit in 4 weeks.
We were able to get a picture of a foot as well as an arm and hand. If you look really close, you can see the baby's head and shoulders in the arm picture.
I am feeling the baby move a little more. However, I did find out why I'm not feeling it like most people have told me I would by now. My placenta is in the front (anterior) acting as a cushion for baby's kicks and punches, making it difficult to feel.
All in all, it was a good day! Rob had the day off, so we went out for lunch and then checked out a couple stores for cribs. I have to be one of the most indecisive people on the planet and can't decide on a crib for the life of me. Good thing we won't need it for a while! With being fortunate and having sisters who are sharing their baby stuff with me, we won't get too much new stuff, so getting to pick out the new things our baby will use is wonderful and helping me get into "mommy mode"! Too bad I can't decide and thanks goodness we have a few more months before we really need the "baby gear."
I know the pictures are a little blurry, but like I said, baby wasn't really cooperating that day. Enjoy!
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
I don't know about you- but for me your pregnancy is flying by!!! Before we know it- you'll be showing up at work at 3am and we'll get to greet that little one on night shift! Can't wait! Hold on- I think you're having a c/s. You could always schedule it for 3 am! :)
ReplyDeleteIts abut time you posted!! and while you know you're having a c/s, Baby P might want to surprise you at 3am a few days early, just to throw off "the plan" :) he he he - I'd die laughing :)
ReplyDelete