Our house is a disaster. I keep looking at it and telling myself it's gonna get better...really.
It's all for a good cause, the main focus of this blog, the baby that is supposed to be arriving in 16 weeks.
Our current guest room is the going to be the baby's room and our lovely "work-out" room will go back to being the workout room/mini storage room.
All of this includes going through a lot of stuff...throwing some away and creatively organizing others. I like things organized...really, I do! It's just getting them that way that bugs me and usually takes forever.
As I'm going through our stuff, I am also realizing that we not only have a lot of stuff, we also have a lot of stuff that we will never use. I am currently calling all the extra stuff "crap." I have never had a garage sale, but that might be what it will come to....after baby but before maternity leave is over. It's a good thought, right? Maybe I won't call it a garage sale. I'll call it a crap sale. That'll draw the buyers, won't it? Ha!
As for the organizing, I'm about half-way done, but it seems never-ending. That's the way cleaning and organizing goes, doesn't it?
I keep telling myself it'll be worth it when it's done.
It'll be worth it when it's done!
For the sake of my own sanity and pride, I am NOT including pictures this time around. But visualize this...a small tornado has hit all of the rooms in our house with the exception of the bathrooms. Maybe a medium tornado would be better and no, I'm not exaggerating.
It'll be worth it when it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment