For the past few weeks now, I've been dealing with continued "morning sickness" as well as the arrival of that nasty stomach bug. There's been alot of stuff going on in my abdomen!
So much stuff, that I still wonder if what I think I'm feeling is really "it".
"It" being the baby kicking/punching/moving!
Yup, I am finally almost sure that I am feeling the newest little Polingo moving around in there.
It's not everyday or even every other day. It's only when I'm really paying attention or if it's a significant movement. The little taps don't get my attention. It's usually the big bumps that I feel. Rob tries to feel it too, but I explain to him that if I can barely feel it from the inside, it's going to be a while before he can feel it on the outside.
We have our ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure all has developed normally. We are both praying for a wonderful result and can't wait to see how much Baby P has changed in the last 13 weeks.
More good news is that I am feeling much better. I finally realized that maybe my nausea wasn't just nausea, but also a touch of the heartburn. I started taking Zantac a couple days ago and so far so good!
That about covers the latest goings-on in our world. Hope all is well in your world too!
Until next time...
Yay! So exciting when you can start feeling movement!!! I miss that!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! That is the best part of pregnancy!! :)
ReplyDelete